Last modified: January 29, 2021
- The types of information We may collect or that You may provide when You visit, access, register with, or use Our website (the “Site”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies only to information We collect in this Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Site.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company websites or mobile applications, including websites You may access through this Site.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection, below).
The websites and mobile applications of third parties may have their own privacy policies and other documents governing the privacy of its Users, which We encourage You to read before providing information on or through them.
Persons Under the Age of 18
This Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect Personal Information, as defined below in the Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies, from persons under 18. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Information from a person under 18, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact Us at Compliance@ineteng.com.
If We discover or suspect that a person under 18 is using this Site, We may immediately disable the account of such User, and We will send a message to his/her registered email account and require him/her to provide valid proof of age (such as a copy of government issued driver’s license or photo ID, a passport, etc.) to Us within the period of time specified in the message. The validity of such proof of age shall be determined in Our sole and absolute discretion. If such User fails to provide such proof of age within such period, We may, in Our sole and absolute discretion, permanently delete such User’s account.
Persons Located Outside the United States
This Site is designed to operate in the United States and may collect Personal Information, as defined below in the Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies, from U.S. residents. However, this Site may inadvertently collect and process information relating to residents located in the European Union (“EU”). If You are an EU resident or are processing the personal data (as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”)) of an EU resident through this Site, You may have additional rights and may be subject to additional obligations regarding the collection and processing of such data. Please see www.ineteng.com for more information.
California residents may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information, as defined below in the Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about Users of this Site, including information:
- By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes sensitive information where such information can directly or indirectly be used to identify an individual.
- That is about You but individually does not identify You.
- About Your internet connection, the equipment You use to access this Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to Us.
- Automatically when You navigate the Site.
- From public sources and third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
When You visit, access, register with, or use this Site, We may ask You provide information:
This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, and in engaging in transactions with other users. We may also ask You for information when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when You report a problem with the Site.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if You contact Us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions You carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of such transaction. You may be required to provide financial information before completing a transaction through the Site.
- Your search queries on the Site and other interactions with You on or through the Site or any other Company websites or mobile applications.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the Site or websites you access through the Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Although You may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into Your account profile or changing the privacy settings of unique listings, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom You may choose to share Your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that Your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Protected Health Information
You acknowledge that many of Our customers and Users of this Site are subject to the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (as amended, and including its implementing regulations, “HIPAA”). Among other things, HIPAA governs disclosures and uses of “protected health information” (“PHI”). To the extent that You disclose PHI to Us or discover PHI in connection with Your use of the Site, You agree that:
- You will not use or disclose such PHI in violation of HIPAA.
- You will use appropriate safeguards and measures to protect against unauthorized uses or disclosures of such PHI.
- You will notify Company within 10 days of Your discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure of such PHI by sending an email to Company at Compliance@ineteng.com.
If You qualify as a “Business Associate” of Company under HIPAA, You must execute a Business Associate Agreement (“BAA”) with Company prior to disclosing any PHI in connection with Your use of this Site, and the terms of the BAA shall also apply to Your use of this Site. Company may exercise any and all of its rights and remedies in connection with an Your actual, alleged, or threatened violation of this section and/or any applicable BAA, including but not limited to, termination of Your ability to use and access the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with this Site, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of Your visits to this Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources You access and use on the Site.
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information We collect may include Personal Information. It helps Us improve this Site and to deliver a better and more personality service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing Us to customize this Site according to Your individual interests.
- Market Our products and services, optimize such marketing to be, optimize such marketing to be more relevant to You, and measure and analyze the effectiveness of Our marketing and promotions.
- Conduct surveys, market research, and data analytics.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when You use the Site.
The technologies We use for automatic information collection may include, but is not limited to:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Site. For more information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information, below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of this Site and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifts) that permit the Company, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content or generally about Your rights regarding a third party’s use of Your information, You should contact the applicable responsible provider directly and review its privacy policies and other documents governing the privacy of its users. For information about how You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information, below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to Us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide You with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products or services that You request from Us.
- Create, maintain, and update User accounts on Our platform and authenticate You as a User.
- Enable and facilitate acceptance and processing of payments, rebates, and other transactions.
- Enable communications between You and Us in connection with transactions or for other purposes.
- Enable and collect reviews.
- Give You notices about Your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify You when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
We may also use Your information to contact You about products and services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your information in this way, please adjust User preferences in Your account profile. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information, below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell Your information. We may disclose aggregated information about Users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, We may disclose Personal Information that We collect or You provide:
- To Our subsidiaries and other affiliates in furtherance of the activities described in this Policy, in which case We will require such subsidiaries and affiliates to honor this Policy.
- To contractors, service providers, business partners, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about Users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- On any other legal basis under applicable law.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the Personal Information You provide to Us. This section describes mechanisms We provide for You to control certain uses and disclosures of over Your information:
- Promotion by the Company. If You do not want Us to use Your information to promote products or services, You can opt out by contacting Us at email address listed in Contact Information or via any other opt-out method We may make available from time to time. This opt-out does not apply to information provided by the Company as a result of product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit an email to Compliance@ineteng.com. However, please know that We do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change Your Personal Information and/or sensitive information by logging into the Site and visiting Your account profile page.
You may also send Us an email at Compliance@ineteng.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that You have provided to Us. We cannot delete Your Personal Information except by also deleting User account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If You are a California resident, California law may provide You with additional rights regarding our use of Your Personal Information. To learn more about Your California privacy rights, please see California Consumer Protection Act Privacy Notice here.
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Site, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone. We urge You to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information You share in public areas may be viewed by any User.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted through this Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures We provide.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If We make material changes to how We treat User’s Personal Information, We will post the new Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated.
The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring We have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for You and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and Our privacy practices, contact Us at: Compliance@ineteng.com.